If you're a beginner on doing tortilla wraps, then this Youtube video should be watched:
Big secret: microwave each tortilla for 30 seconds on high, makes it dead easy.
- 5 large tortilla wraps (size in the above video is perfect)
- 1/2 cup of diced pepper (green, red, yellow, doesn't matter)
- 1/2 cup of diced mushrooms (pick your favourite)
- 1/2 cup of sliced up bacon
- 1/2 cup of diced pepperoni or sausage
- 1/2 cup of shallots or onions (I prefer shallots)
- 1/2 cup of crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup of grated cheese of choice (I like cheddar or mozzarella)
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- Basil to taste (dried or fresh)
- Oregano to taste (dried or fresh)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix chopped garlic, basil, and oregano in the crushed tomatoes.
Spread out the tortilla and lightly spread the tomato sauce around, leave an inch or so near the edges. Put on a 1/5th of each topic selection and roll the wrap according to the video above and place into an oven-safe dish.
Bake for 12-15 minutes (the more the wraps, the longer you'll want).
|Ready to Eat!|